Get your Summer Read on at RHPL!
July 2 - August 24
This summer, we invite you to join in on the TD Summer Reading Club through your community library! "Unplug" and take a moment to explore the stories and science of nature through adventure and play.
Together, we'll trek through the wilderness, real or imagined, exploring in our own backyards, and beyond to discover the natural world and the role it plays in our imaginations and our daily lives.
Participating is easy! Register online and visit any RHPL location to pick up your reading kit. Keep track of your books and begin your summer of exploring.
Registration is now open!
We're having a party!
Join us for treats, activities and entertainment to celebrate the start of summer reading. No registration required.
|Richvale||Richmond Green||Oak Ridges||Central|
|Wednesday, June 19
4 - 5 pm
|Saturday, June 22
1 - 2 pm
|Wednesday, June 26
4 - 5 pm
|Friday, June 28
2:30 - 3:30 pm
Summer Programs at a Glance
- Curious About Camping (June 18, Central)
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar & Bee-Bot (June 22, Oak Ridges)
- Exploring Under the Sea (July 2, Oak Ridges)
- Paint with Me (July series, Central)*
- Get Growing (July 9, Richmond Green)*
- Furry Friends at the Library! (July 9, Richvale)
- Ninja Training Skills (July 9, Central)*
- Art with Nature (July 11. Richvale)
- Magic School Bus Presents: All About Earth (July 15, Central)*
- Hands on Exotics - A Jurassic Adventure (July 15, Oak Ridges)
- How to Raise Monarch Butterflies (July 16, Central)
- Discover Local Wildlife (July 18, Central)
- Wizard of Oz Party (July 19, Oak Ridges)
- Sewable Cupcakes (July 20, Oak Ridges)
- Shark Spectacular (July 22, Oak Ridges)
- Bert's Comedy Magic Show (July 25, Richvale)
- Spy School (July 29, Central)*
- DIY Glass Stone Jewelry (Aug. 1, Oak Ridges)*
- Hug a Tree! (Aug. 6, Oak Ridges)
- You Can Be a Nature Detective (Aug. 7, Central)*
- Bubbleology with Miss T The Bubble Queen (Aug. 8, Central)
- Where the Wild Things Are (Aug. 12, Oak Ridges)
- Mad Science - Earthworks (Aug. 13, Oak Ridges)
- Bringing the Outdoors Indoors! (Aug. 15, Central)
- Nature Yoga (Aug. 19, Oak Ridges)
- Make it Green (Aug. 20, Richmond Green)*
- Summer Shivers (Aug. 26, Richmond Green)
- Yoga for Kids with Nora Jones (Aug. 28, Richmond Green)
* Online registration required.
Thank you for generously donating to our prizes