Central Afternoon Book Club
If you love reading books, meeting new people and having great conversations, the Central Afternoon Book Club is perfect for you. Join us to read a new book every month and share your thoughts in a relaxed setting. Find us in Room C.
- Dec. 13: We'll chat about our favourite books of the year! (Register here for December only)
- Jan 17: The Leavers by Lisa Ko
- Feb 14: A Life Discarded by Alexander Masters
- Mar 13: The Stars Are Fire by Anita Shreve
- Apr 24: The Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton