Get help from our staff through Zoom or through our Ask Us email service.
NEW! Virtual Reference Desk
Whether you're at home or in a branch, we're just a click away. With a quick Zoom call to your local librarian, you can get book recommendations or get support with research. You can also get help with using one of our many digital services! Connect with us online today.
Hours of operation:
Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays / 1-5 p.m.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays / 1-6:30 p.m.
Ask us Through Email
Have a quick question? Send your question to us and we will answer/acknowledge it within four business hours. Ask a Librarian inquiries will be answered during Central Library hours.
We will answer quick, factual reference questions such as:
- Definitions, dates, names, spellings and web page addresses
- Brief biographical information, i.e., birth or death dates
- Addresses/phone numbers for businesses, publishers, organizations, government offices, and associations
- Suggestions for information resources to meet your research needs
- Inquiries about Richmond Hill Public Library services