Chat with Us
Use our chat service to get reading suggestions, learn how to access eResources, and much more.
You can also use the chat service to validate your digital library card or renew your RHPL membership. For membership renewals, video conferencing will be used to confirm your identification.
Join a chat session and a library team member will connect with you.
With the exception of our Days of Closure, chat service is available from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Please note that the last chat session will start at 4:45 p.m.
Ask Us Through Email
Have a quick question that you would like answered via email? Use the form below to send it to us and we will answer/acknowledge it within four business hours. Our team members can provide answers that address topics such as:
- Definitions, dates, names, spellings and webpage addresses
- Brief biographical information, i.e., birth or death dates
- Addresses/phone numbers for businesses, publishers, organizations, government offices, and associations
- Suggestions for information resources to meet your research needs
- Inquiries about Library services