- Examination proctoring will be offered at Central Library for a fee of $40.00 + tax. This does not include return postage if the school does not provide it.
- A minimum of three weeks' advance notice is required before any exam is proctored.
- It is the responsibility of the student to arrange for the examination package to be sent from the issuing Institution directly to the Proctoring Co-Ordinator one week prior to the exam date.
- The student must pay the proctoring fee at the Full Service Desk on the 1st floor before the exam commences and bring the receipt to the exam room.
- The Library reserves the right to refuse the request if conditions set by the issuing institution cannot be met.
- Re-scheduling of appointments is subject to the Library's approval.
- The Library accepts no responsibility for any charges involved in proctoring such as photocopying or mailing charges. Any such costs are borne by the student taking the exam.
- The student must provide their own laptops and any supplies required to take the exam.
- The Library will provide a distraction-free space, but does not guarantee that the student will be monitored continuously.
- The Library will not be liable for any missing items, papers, samples, or other documents related to the exam.
- The Library is not responsible for unforeseen interruptions of the test due to loss of power, internet service, or other computer problems.
- Examinations must be completed within Library opening hours. The student is responsible for ensuring that they have allowed sufficient time to write any exam.
To apply, please email email@example.com or contact the proctor at 905-884-9288 ext. 0800